We believe it shouldn’t stop there.
Message from Pastors James and Tracy
Step 1 :
Make Church a regular thing.
Now, more than ever, it matters who you spend your time with. We believe you experience your best spiritual growth when you surround yourself with likeminded people that you can do life with.
- If you are part of a church – make it a priority to attend regularly
- If you don’t have a church home yet, find one as soon as possible. We have amazing churches in our area sure to fit your preference and distance from home.
- Give Grow Church a visit this next weekend. We have 2 campuses in Naples and would love to see you at one of our services.
Step 2 :
Read the Bible every day.
Just like our natural body needs food every day, the same is true with your spiritual body.
Here are a few tips:
- Get started with a simple devotional plan using a bible app.
- Talk what you have read over with a friend.
- Try out our simple “SOAP” daily reading plan. We’ve put together actionable resources and videos that make daily bible study fun and effective.
Step 3 :
Many churches offer small groups during the week. Grow Church has “Grow Groups” designed to offer connections around topics and interests.
- Try a Grow Group. Pro-Tip: you don’t have to be a member of Grow Church to attend one.
- Get your family involved. Being “in it together” is so important. Grow Church has age-appropriate groups for teens and young adults, and experiences on the weekends for Kids.