IS THIS YOU?
- You know God calls you to lead a great church.
- You work hard each week to create an environment for people to connect with God and each other.
- You desire growth and want to see your congregation go to the next level.
- You attend many church growth conferences that inspire you, but don’t give you next steps.
- You assume church growth is only for the “big churches”
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
We understand the challenges you go through as a Pastor and leader. We know ministry can feel challenging and overwhelming, but we firmly believe church growth shouldn’t feel like a mystery, and you should be able to enjoy the journey.
That’s why we created Grow Intensive – a church conference specifically designed to be practical and hands-on. It’s three days packed with actionable next steps, templates, processes, and tips you can deploy immediately in your church. It’s the stuff they skipped teaching you in seminary and it’s everything that helped our church grow from a few dozen to over 1,500.
READY TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR GROWTH?
Grow Intensive isn’t an overwhelming conference so big you get lost in the crowd. We designed it to be intimate enough so you can enjoy plenty of one-on-one conversations and ensure you get all your questions answered.
- Grab your team
- Spend a few days with us
- Start growing your church
STOP FEELING STUCK.
Don’t let the lies of disqualification stop you from growing. Instead, get a clear path forward, renew your vision and direction, and see your church grow to the level God and you desire it to be.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attendees will hear from multiple department leads from Grow Church and the head pastors, James and Tracy Boyd. Along with breakout sessions, downloadable resources, and practical next steps, each session will follow up with a time of Q & A. Topics to be covered include the following:
- Church & Staff Culture
- Budgeting & Structure
- Vision & Mission
- Leadership Development
- Sunday Services
- Next-Gen (students, kids, young adults)
- Teams (people that serve)
- Small groups
- Next Steps
- Pastoral Care
- Marketing, Social Media, Communications
- Accountability – Overseers and Trustees
Most churches struggle with their marketing or don’t know where to start. Certified StoryBrand® marketing guide, David Wildman, is hosting a session on key elements of marketing, social media, and the power of a clear messaging strategy. It’s time for your church to stop feeling stuck in the mud of muddled marketing and instead start thriving in every media to reach people for Christ.
Where to find us:
15300 Tamiami Trail N, Naples, FL 34110
We are located on US-41 between Immokalee Road and Bonita Beach Road.
Spanish Translation will be available