BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Responsible for creating and initiating clear communication that supports the vision of Grow Church through various channels of communication such as video scripts, emails, social media, marketing, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing, editing and overseeing communication for Grow Church and it’s ministries
- Understand and clearly communicate the Grow Church Brand
- Manage all social media accounts
- Create communication plans for social media and marketing
- Maintain the photo database
- Maintain tasks in project management software, keeping up to date and organized
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with marketing firms from start to finish
- Oversee marketing budget
- Stay current on social media trends and learn from larger churches and other creative agencies
- Train and work with volunteers and freelancers as necessary
- Attend and contribute to weekly creative meetings
- Regularly evaluate systems and initiate improvements
Weekend Service Responsibilities
- Cover and share moments from service
- Oversee photo and social media Grow Teams
- An active member of Grow Church
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to build and lead teams
- Clear communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Resourceful and able to act and resolve needs independently
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or GED
2-4 years of related work experience
StoryBrand experience (preferred)
Familiar with different types of photo and media files
Extent of Public Contact
Working Conditions and Requirements
This position receives general direction while working from established policies and objectives.
This position plans and carries out assignments and will resolve most situations that arise. Completed work is generally monitored only to determine the effectiveness in meeting position/team objectives.
The physical activity of this job includes sitting for an extended period. This role regularly communicates through talking and hearing and must be able to do so efficiently and effectively. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds on occasion.
At Grow Church, every staff member and intern is a minister, and is expected to fully engage in the ministry of the church. We consider ministry readiness, and an individual’s capacity to represent Grow Church’s beliefs as a minister, during the selection process for all staff positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member at Grow Church is to uphold and represent Grow Church and our beliefs in all areas of personal and professional life.
Prior to Employment
Must pass a drug test
Must complete and submit all required assessments
Complete all required online paperwork