BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Responsible for designing and distributing Graphic, Media & Print design for Grow Church.
- For the purpose of message series, environment design, and social, web & app content.
- Is the point person for all communication
- Hosts an initial planning meeting with necessary departments
- Establishes roles, tasks, and timelines for everyone involved
- Takes the lead in any experience related items (food, decor, etc.)
- Takes the lead on purchasing, working with vendors and communication between departments
- Staff luncheon
- ATM Series
- Grow Intensive
- Marriage and Family
- Grow Team Party
- Annual Pool Party
- Meets with departments to brainstorm, create vision, create checklists and timelines, next steps to move forward with, help them to establish a strong itemized budget
- Keeps departments accountable to events processes and procedures
- Periodically checks in to make sure the department is on schedule and has the support they need
- Grow Kids Summer Camp
- GSM Graduation
- Celebration of Life
- Child Dedication
- Freedom Conference
- Builds and leads the Events Grow Team
- Manages the events inventory
- Manages the events budget
- Manages the tables and tablecloths inventory
- Supports any guest speakers needs
- Gift baskets, snacks, travel bookings, etc.
WEEKEND SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- This role does not typically have weekend hours unless an event is over the weekend or during a weekend service
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities regarding other staff members directly reporting to this position.
- An active member of Grow Church
- Possess and exhibit the culture of Grow Church in their daily lives
- Participates on a Grow Team and Grow Groups
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Team building through professional organizations or small group leadership
EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT
WORKING CONDITIONS & REQUIREMENTS
This position receives general direction while working from established policies and objectives. This position plans and carries out assignments and will resolve most situations that arise. Completed work is generally monitored only to determine the effectiveness in meeting position/team objectives.
The physical activity of this job includes sitting, standing, and walking for an extended period. This role regularly communicates through talking and hearing and must be able to do so efficiently and effectively. Elements of this position may require moving, lifting, and pushing heavy items. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion.
At Grow Church, every staff member is a minister, and is expected to fully engage in the ministry of the church. We consider ministry readiness, and an individual’s capacity to represent Grow Church’s beliefs as a minister, during the selection process for all staff positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member at Grow Church is to uphold and represent Grow Church and our beliefs in all areas of personal and professional life.
PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT
- Must pass a background Check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must complete and submit all required assessments
- Complete all required online paperwork