BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
GRAPHIC, WEB, & PRINT DESIGNER
Responsible for designing and distributing graphic, media and print design for Grow Church, for the purpose of message series, events, environmental design, social, web and app content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create all content media, environmental and social through Adobe software
- Develop and update website and app content
- Manage all print materials; i.e. shirts, signage, booklets, environment, and marketing
- contribute current design trend ideas and be able to operate efficiently in an fast paced work environment
- Strong ability to comply with time, budget, and deadlines
Weekend Service Responsibilties
- No weekend hours.
- An active member of Grow Church
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Clear communication skills
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2–4 years of related work experience
- Proficient in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- WordPress (preferred)
Extent of Public Contact
Working Conditions and Requirements
This position receives general direction while working from established policies and objectives. This position plans and carries out assignments and will resolve most situations that arise. Completed work is generally monitored only to determine the effectiveness in meeting position/team objectives.
The physical activity of this job includes sitting for an extended period. This role regularly communicates through talking and hearing and must be able to do so efficiently and effectively. Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds on occasion.
At Grow Church, every staff member and intern is a minister, and is expected to fully engage in the ministry of the church. We consider ministry readiness, and an individual’s capacity to represent Grow Church’s beliefs as a minister, during the selection process for all staff positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member at Grow Church is to uphold and represent Grow Church and our beliefs in all areas of personal and professional life.
Prior to Employement
- Must pass a background Check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must complete and submit all required assessments
- Complete all required online paperwork