BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Must be able to think creatively, strategically plan content, drive brand awareness, engagement, and growth across various platforms. They must have a passion for storytelling, a keen understanding of social media trends, and the ability to create compelling content.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post Content for the week
- Gather Stats from online platforms
- Schedule out post’s for the upcoming month
- Schedule Team Member’s across all locations through PCO
- Plan Team Nights
- Attend creative meetings
WEEKEND SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gather content from services and events to keep out social media accounts active.
- Experience with Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and Youtube.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Active member of Grow Church
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related work experience