BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Video Editor will be responsible for telling stories through video that will show primarily during the weekend services at Grow Church under the direction of the Creative Director. They will also lead and assist in shoots and edits videos for conferences and special services at Grow.
- Create video content for Sunday morning service experience & other ministries at Grow Church
- Be a part of video shoots & ability to capture compelling story elements on video
- Conceptualize and create video content from start to finish.
- Oversee the video gear that goes out on shoots. Maintain quality of video equipment and foresee the future needs of obtaining and upgrading gear.
- Basic motion graphics knowledge, able to produce from scratch or work with After Effects templates
- Consulting with the ministry leads throughout the post-production process
- Keep up to date and organized
- Attend and contribute in Creative Meetings
- Must be aware of the ever-changing world of video production. Pays attention to the video work of leading churches and creative agencies.
- Manage projects, organize tasks, and prioritize workload
- Ability to find concise ways to tell a story and/or give out information.
- Train & work with volunteers
- Driven to pursue excellence in projects
- Resourcefulness; ability to act and resolve needs independently.
- Regularly evaluate systems and initiate improvements and best practices when appropriate.
WEEKEND SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture footage
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Camera, Production experience