BACK TO EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
To help create, support, and facilitate the overall Sunday morning experience and special events
utilizing the main areas of the worship department; communicating, planning, and executing all
services. This position requires continual recruiting, development, training, and mentoring of
new team members.
- Responsible for the scheduling and preparation for weekend services and special events including the team, songs, musicians and vocal parts, etc., ensuring team members have everything they need to practice and come prepared.
- Responsible to keep worship databases up to date with team members, songs, chord charts, mp3s, etc. as well as maintaining the integrity of file names for organizational consistency.
- Responsible for building and maintaining the worship department budget.
- Support Production Team with inputting of lyrics for services, positioning of team members on stage as well as the cleanliness and organization of equipment on and off stage.
- Creating and maintaining policies and procedures and keeping team members accountable to team handbook and dress code.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment.
- Oversee and responsible for all rehearsals and Infuse (new team member development program)
- Proficient in vocals and keys or guitar; always looking to improve and master your crafts.
- Ability to train, teach and coach team members in vocals and instruments.
- Responsible for recruiting new team members and build the team.
- Ability to train and empower team members to facilitate different functions of the team while maintaining responsibility, accountability and ownership.
Build relationships with team members, including praying for members, 3-month connects, keeping them accountable to growth and their next steps, etc.
Weekend Service Responsibilities
Oversee the worship experience for all weekend services
- An active member of Grow Church
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED (required)
- 1 – 3 years of related work experience
Extent of Public Contact
Working Conditions and Requirements
This position receives general direction while working from established policies and objectives. This position plans and carries out assignments and will resolve most situations that arise. Completed work is generally monitored only to determine the effectiveness in meeting position/team objectives.
The physical activity of this job includes sitting, standing, and walking for an extended period. This role regularly communicates through talking and hearing and must be able to do so efficiently and effectively. Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds on occasion.
At Grow Church, every staff member is a minister, and is expected to fully engage in the ministry of the church. We consider ministry readiness, and an individual’s capacity to represent Grow Church’s beliefs as a minister, during the selection process for all staff positions. An essential function within every position held by a staff member at Grow Church is to uphold and represent Grow Church and our beliefs in all areas of personal and professional life.
Prior to Employment
- Must pass a background check
- Must pass a drug test
- Must complete and submit all required assessments
- Complete all required online paperwork